"This is a man with not a thing left to prove, yet he delivered a performance tonight as though everything was at stake, fully invested in every lyric and every note. While there will always be those who will say "you shoulda been there" for a particular tour or some special moment, no one who sees Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band right now could come away feeling that they did not see them at a peak in their long and storied career".
- Mosley Turner reporting backstreets magazine http://www.backstreets.com
It will prove to be an incredible night of music. Below we have provided some information to help you make the best out of your musical experience with Bruce Springsteen:
• Please come early to The Pavilion to avoid traffic. You want to hear Bruce sing about cars not sit in your car!
• Doors open at 6 p.m.
• The show starts shortly after 7:30 p.m.
• The show is billed as "A Evening With Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band", so there is no opening act.
• Make sure you check out the great selection of Texas microbrews in The Pavilion's South Plaza and some great frozen drinks that have been added to the concessions this season.
• Lawn chairs are available for rental for our guests at $6 each. Lawn chairs are on a first come, first served basis.
• Outside food is permitted, but outside beverages are not permitted. Food must be in a clear, gallon sized zip-top bag.
• Professional photo and video equipment is not allowed. No cameras are allowed in the venue. iPads, Kindles and other tablet devices are not permitted.
For a more detailed list of what is permitted, please visit the The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion website.